Taking a Human-Centered Approach to Your Digital Front Door During COVID-19
Has your organization done enough to maximize the patient experience at the first point of contact, the digital front door?
Telehealth has gone from a “nice-to-have” to an essential service to minimize risk of infection during the COVID-19 pandemic. As healthcare providers rush to get these virtual services in place, there’s still more that organizations need to do to facilitate a better patient experience both remotely and in-person. By prioritizing key digital touchpoints, organizations can build loyalty, gain competitive advantage, and ensure the patient relationship is optimized from the start.
Join us for an in-depth discussion with industry experts and healthcare-sector leaders about digital service delivery, and what providers need to do now to meet the evolving needs of their patients.
What attendees will learn:
- How to improve online visibility and make sure patients have a seamless first impression
- How to earn patient trust with digital onboarding
- Considerations for equitable and accessible digital service delivery
- Best practices for collecting patient feedback to continuously improve
- Strategies to optimize patient engagement and make a positive, lasting impact