Retail & Brand Marketing Leadership – Insights from Pearle Vision & Google
As restrictions around COVID-19 ease for retail chains, uncertainty remains. Will consumers feel safe coming back in? How will they respond to all the new health and safety measures in place? How can retailers re-engage their consumer targets, improve the customer experiences and generate revenue while still adhering to CDC and health department requirements? This is a critical time for retailers, and your future success depends on getting this right.
Join Reputation.com and Pearle Vision CMO Doug Zarkin on Tuesday, June 23 @ 1:00 p.m. ET for an in-depth discussion on how leading retailers are navigating their reopenings to ensure success. As a Premier Google Partner, our product experts will also provide insights into Google My Business trends for retailers, along with data from Reputation.com’s RXM platform on the impact of Coronavirus-related customer feedback.
- What does COVID-19 mean when it comes to building brands and restoring trust
- What leading retail organizations are doing to manage and leverage online reputation during reopening
- How to manage and improve Coronavirus-related reviews
- The impact of Google My Business trends on the retail industry and how to react
- Prescriptive recommendations to improve star ratings, post-pandemic