Rebounding From COVID-19: How To Prepare For and Drive Growth
Hospitals are facing financial challenges like never before. In April, the median operating margin for hospitals dropped to negative 29% in April. Surgical procedures fell by more than 60% as hospitals and patients delayed non-urgent procedures.
Concerned about exposure to COVID-19 and facing an uncertain financial future, patients have been slow to return. Experts are worried about the impact of delayed treatment to those with chronic health conditions.
It’s time to bring patients back.
- Join industry experts for a webinar to learn:
- What preparation is necessary to ensure your operations are ready for patients to return
- How to bring back trust and confidence among fearful healthcare consumers
- How to improve online visibility and raise awareness of revenue-generating services
- What leading healthcare organizations are doing to scale virtual care for the future